- Do I have to register and how early should I get there for registration?
All participants need to register whether you are walking or running the 5k. You can register online by visiting walkandrun.org or you can register on the day of at the race. Day of registration and check in begins at 8 a.m.
- Can I bring my dog with me?
We welcome well behaved dogs on leashes. Please do not forget to clean up after your dog.
- Are strollers allowed on the 5k course?
No. Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, strollers (including jogging strollers) are not allowed on the 5k trail. We welcome strollers on our Family Fun Walk course.
- What are the volunteer opportunities on the day of the Walk and 5k Run?
There are many different volunteer opportunities on the day of the race as well as before the event. These include but are not limited to marking the course, registration, directing runners and walkers, handing out water at the finish line, etc. For more information on volunteering at the event, please email Angela at email@example.com with Walk and Run Volunteer in the subject line, or call the office at (410) 431-5000.
- How can children be involved in the event?
Children are more than welcome to walk or run, or they may also be able to help volunteer with adult supervision. For your pint-sized runners, we are now offering a Toddler Trot and Kids Dash. Click here to learn more.
- Is there any sort of child care provided during the race?
We are unable to provide childcare for the race. Families are encouraged to walk together on the Fun Walk Course.
- Could my cross country team participate?
We welcome teams on the challenging cross country trail. Have your coach contact Angela at Angela@pregnancyclinic.org or call the office at (410) 431-5000.
- What happens if it rains?
It is a rain or shine event. We will only cancel in the case of lightning.
- Does all of the money go to Pregnancy Clinic Ministry?
100% of the profit from this event goes to support the lifesaving work of the Pregnancy Clinic. Click here to partner with us today.
- Who do my sponsors make their checks out to?
Sponsors can make their checks out to the Pregnancy Clinic. All donations are tax-deductible.